Soul Bro

Official Head Coach Search Thread

Wonder if Rob has reached out to Ollie.

I really doubt okc is going to pay Brooks 4.5 million next year, pay ollie's 4 million buyout, and pay him 5 million in salary. Especially when they could sign a current assistant coach and save 5.5 million over this deal

I really doubt okc is going to pay Brooks 4.5 million next year, pay ollie's 4 million buyout, and pay him 5 million in salary. Especially when they could sign a current assistant coach and save 5.5 million over this deal

I think they would if it ensured Durant signs a new contract. OKC would make up the payouts with playoff games. Otherwise they're lottery bound.

I dont see anything wrong with the video posted

The video is a demonstration of Jacksons faith which is in line with the Devos family's strong faith. The shivers were at Jackson being our coach. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.

The video is a demonstration of Jacksons faith which is in line with the Devos family's strong faith. The shivers were at Jackson being our coach. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.

Still has nothing to do with the man as a basketball coach.

• Upvote 1

Why didn't we just get Brad Stevens last year? That guy is the next great NBA coach. What he's able to get out of that roster, I can only hope our next coach is able to maximize output like that. I mean the guy has officially found a role for Evan Turner. That's impressive. That's the kind of coach I want. Like I've said before, I don't follow the coaches enough and I think our next coach will come out of left field, but I just hope it's a guy like Stevens.

Why didn't we just get Brad Stevens last year? That guy is the next great NBA coach. What he's able to get out of that roster, I can only hope our next coach is able to maximize output like that. I mean the guy has officially found a role for Evan Turner. That's impressive. That's the kind of coach I want. Like I've said before, I don't follow the coaches enough and I think our next coach will come out of left field, but I just hope it's a guy like Stevens.

Why didn't we just sign LeBron last year...?