Soul Bro

Official Head Coach Search Thread

Don't act like the difference between Thibs and Skies is negligible. Skiles is a huge risk, his win percentage is a full 15% less than Thibs. You think that's an accident? Not like Thibs has been working with the 98' Bulls or anything, he's done great things with a mediocre Rose-Less Bulls team.

Skiles is a fine backup but anyone choosing him straight up against Thibs is ridiculous.

Thibs is the prize, but Skiles is moved into my second slot. I really like how he would fit here. As long as we get one of those 2 guys. we are good to go IMO.

Thibs just got fired. Hope the Magic hire him fast before anyone does.

@SportsCenter

BREAKING: Bulls fire head coach Tom Thibodeau. He went 255-139 in 5 seasons with the team.

• Upvote 1

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/237990/Bulls-Fire-Tom-Thibodeau

We need to hire Thibs or Skiles tomorrow before other teams grab both of them.They are 1 & 2 best options for us and I'm sure other teams are thinking the same thing.

Thibs just got fired. Hope the Magic hire him fast before anyone does.

We are not an attractive destination for a popular coach right now. Thibs will end up signing with whomever attracts him the most. If it's here, great. But I will no be bummed at all if we end up with Skiles.