Soul Bro

Official Head Coach Search Thread

I think Thibs is gone no matter what. And I think the Magic get him.

Even if they win the Finals?(I don't see it happening, but just for the sake of argument)

Even if they win the Finals?(I don't see it happening, but just for the sake of argument)

They're getting to the finals.

Devos is not firing Martins. He fully trusts him after cleaning up the mess his former playboy Son-in-law made of the Front office.

I love Stan the coach but he was a bit of a loose cannon at times. While outing Dwight was hilarious in an interview it was very unprofessional and sealed his fate.

I think they want Thibs the coach but he will probably be given expectations of the organization that he will need to live with.

They're getting to the finals.

It looks like they might, but I'm talking about winning the Finals. It would seem a little odd firing a coach after making the Finals, but it would look ridiculous firing a coach after winning the Finals.

Devos is not firing Martins. He fully trusts him after cleaning up the mess his former playboy Son-in-law made of the Front office.

I love Stan the coach but he was a bit of a loose cannon at times. While outing Dwight was hilarious in an interview it was very unprofessional and sealed his fate.

I think they want Thibs the coach but he will probably be given expectations of the organization that he will need to live with.

This