Soul Bro

Official Head Coach Search Thread

Donovan is officially in contract talks with the thunder

Link

So I guess we can prepare to take his name off the list? At least until he officially signs the deal and doesn't turn tail and run like before

Yup, I doubt he will turn tail and run like before, he was not ready to be a head coach back then and now he is probably ready to be nba head coach

"@CBrueyWFTV: .@OrlandoMagic spokesperson told me today "nothing to report" on coaching search. Separately, a source says no interviews have taken place."

I'm glad Donovan is going to OKC... that means we won't have him :D/>/>/> IMO we will bering in a very experienced/successful NBA coach! I'm all in for either #1 Thibs or #2 Brooks #3 Gentry

Now Gator basketball will probably go back to being irrelevant. Oh well, maybe the Gators can re-hire him after his inevitable firing in a few years.

Here's where thibs has issues. Bulls up 40 in the fourth quarter. Noah is finally taken out with 6:42 left in the game

I watched the NFL draft instead of the game, but I see in the box score Noah only played 25 minutes total. No one played more than 32, and they now have 3 days off.