Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

If we re-sign Harris, the Harkless experiment should be over, imho. He played the post in college and still cannot dribble or shoot. I also think his lateral quickness is severely lacking. He seems like a great guy; I just don't see his fit with this team.

As for the Professor, I hope we trade him. Another great guy, yet he has the slowest feet I've ever seen in the NBA.

I think that's being generous

I've been anti-nicholson since we drafted him. When other people on here were acting like he was the next Ryan Anderson or even throwing crazier names out there. I had to sugar coat every negative thing I said about him on here because people were all about him and I would get blasted.

I guess me saying he is an 8th or 9th guy off the bench was once again me sugar coating what I see him as.

I've been anti-nicholson since we drafted him. When other people on here were acting like he was the next Ryan Anderson or even throwing crazier names out there. I had to sugar coat every negative thing I said about him on here because people were all about him and I would get blasted.

I guess me saying he is an 8th or 9th guy off the bench was once again me sugar coating what I see him as.

Nicholson

Things went bad for nicholson when he stopped posting up. His major flaw, besides defense, is passing out of the post. He suckg passing out of doubles. He could be a very good post player- off the bench. He tried to be a three point shooter because we need it so badly. But his bread and butter should be posting and learning to pass out of doubles.

NBA.com just released a list of the 2015 top free agents. There are quite a few guys on this list I'd welcome with open arms here in O-Town.

Draymond Green

Jimmy Butler

Kevin Love

Paul Milsap

just to name a few. Not sure how realistic any of those guys are. We'll have the $, just getting them here will be the magic act (pun intended).

My link

The more I think about it, I feel like Gordon might be Lamar Odom

I like that comparison way better than Shawn Marion. I'd be OK with that!

NBA.com just released a list of the 2015 top free agents. There are quite a few guys on this list I'd welcome with open arms here in O-Town.

Draymond Green

Jimmy Butler

Kevin Love

Paul Milsap

just to name a few. Not sure how realistic any of those guys are. We'll have the $, just getting them here will be the magic act (pun intended).

My link

I don't think this is the year we land a big FA name.

The more I think about it, I feel like Gordon might be Lamar Odom

Yes and that would be awesome. Super 6th man who played both SF and PF and helped win a ring for his team.

Draymond Green

Jimmy Butler

Kevin Love

Paul Milsap

My link

The only guy we'd have a slight chance in hell at getting is Milsap unfortunately.

Really?! How so?

Spent most of his career figuring out if he was a 3 or a 4, inconsistent shooter, good at everything but a far cry from an elite player.