Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

LOL...Question: Which change of heart was worse...What Billy Donovan did to Orlando or what DJ did to the Mavericks ???

Surprised nobody has mentioned it all the publicity the DJ thing is getting.....

It's Jordans. I don't even care that he had a change of heart, that can happen. But, to not pick up the phone and tell Cuban that like a man is beyond me. All he had to do was pick up the phone, call Cuban, and it's over. Mavs fans are upset for a couple weeks, but even they would get over it because anyone can sleep on a decision and realize they came to the wrong conclusion.

It just again proves my point that as a whole, NBA athletes are the absolute worst.

It's funny how people make fun that players like Harris and Vuc got less money and somehow it's insinuated that it must mean we suck. Guess what. This is San Antonio Spurs basketball and Henny learned their tricks. Instead of criticizing, as ORLANDO MAGIC fans we should be rejoicing. Henny is helping the team save "a little there" and "a little there" which could mean an extra role player or two down the line.

Championship team in the making and the culture is changing in O-town folks.

Oh yeah, and whatever happened to DOM? I kinda miss his posts.

He's answered a higher calling, forgiving your space sins. Keep it on the low tho.

Oh yeah, and whatever happened to DOM? I kinda miss his posts.

He still "blesses" us from time to time

Didn't realize how solid Dedmon came along last season. I think we're good at the Center spot for a while

A little something to get everyone pumped up for the upcoming season as well. Enjoy

Dedmon rated surprisingly well with our best players last year, the only knock against him was sample size really. He has potential though, I am excited to see what he comes back with next season.

So, would you guys rather have had Jason Smith, one year @ 4.5million FA or traded a future second rounder for Zaza Pachulia, an expiring 5mil contract? Smith has some offense, but our team needs what Pachulia brings, especially if we're talking playoffs-right?

So, would you guys rather have had Jason Smith, one year @ 4.5million FA or traded a future second rounder for Zaza Pachulia, an expiring 5mil contract? Smith has some offense, but our team needs what Pachulia brings, especially if we're talking playoffs-right?

...this strikes me as being the equivalent of having a VERY STRONG OPINION about which wrist you should wear your watch on.

I love Zaza but our bench was sooo awful at scoring I can easily see where Smith is a better fit.