Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

All these desperate moves for the Lakers....it looks like they'll be back up to about 30 wins and then the wheels will fall off because the guys they're getting are very average.

Good. We need them out of the basement, just not too good

Yuck

Jackson turned down a four-year, $48M extension with OKC in October LOOL

Nearly double lol fair play Reggie

The Lakers are trying so hard to skip the rebuild process. They just extended it.

I just hope we get a replacement for KOQ now..he's a solid bqckup that can play tge 4 n 5 and a decent rebounder..only true backup big we have now is dedmon lol.

Jordan Hill???

Even though I'm not sure we sign anyone else this offseason...here are some of the big men left that I think could be serviceable

Jordan Hill

Quincy Acy

Lance Thomas

Jason Smith

Enes Kanter

Tyler Hansbrough

Kevin Seraphin

I'd be happy with any of those guys. I'd also like to see a trade of Harkless + Nicholson + Deadmon for a backup SF but we will more than likely wait for trade offers during the season since all of those guys are on the final year of their contract

Even though I'm not sure we sign anyone else this offseason...here are some of the big men left that I think could be serviceable

Jordan Hill

Quincy Acy

Lance Thomas

Jason Smith

Enes Kanter

Tyler Hansbrough

Kevin Seraphin

I'd be happy with any of those guys. I'd also like to see a trade of Harkless + Nicholson + Deadmon for a backup SF but we will more than likely wait for trade offers during the season since all of those guys are on the final year of their contract

Kanter is the best player on that list, but doesn't fit in here at all (if we signed him I wouldn't be mad though). Jordan Hill just seems like a career underachiever that should be better defensively than he is.

Jason Smith = Pass

Lance Thomas = Pass

Sheraphin = Pass

Really I would have rather just kept Quinn over anyone on that list, but I would say Acy would be an okay backup.

Jordan Hill

Quincy Acy

Lance Thomas

Jason Smith

Enes Kanter

Tyler Hansbrough

Kevin Seraphin

Why would we need another SF? We have plenty.

Don't know if anyone else posted this or not:

:shard:/>/>

IMG_2786.png

Soul Bro sent me this ...It's the same WFTV guy saying Harris didn't officially get any offers...said teams were scared off by Henny threatening to match.

IMG_2786.png

Soul Bro sent me this ...It's the same WFTV guy saying Harris didn't officially get any offers...said teams were scared off by Henny threatening to match.

You can't just copy and paste the file name into your post

Kanter is the best player on that list, but doesn't fit in here at all (if we signed him I wouldn't be mad though). Jordan Hill just seems like a career underachiever that should be better defensively than he is.

Jason Smith = Pass

Lance Thomas = Pass

Sheraphin = Pass

Really I would have rather just kept Quinn over anyone on that list, but I would say Acy would be an okay backup.

Kanter is a pretty terrible player