Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Not sure if you guys watched the summer league practice clip yet but I just got to say that Elfrid is just on another level and this guy could easily become an all star within the next couple of years. I'm not judging how he played in the clip because I know he's playing against nobody's but dude just has the it factor when it comes to basketball.

Not sure if you guys watched the summer league practice clip yet but I just got to say that Elfrid is just on another level and this guy could easily become an all star within the next couple of years. I'm not judging how he played in the clip because I know he's playing against nobody's but dude just has the it factor when it comes to basketball.

Where is this clip?

-----

Found, you're right.........he had a highlight in every play. Especially that block.

I think everyone is using older figures or other states for Georgia. Georgia was recently capped at 6% for income tax.

The sales tax is actually larger. Atlanta has a 8% sales tax.

Additionally, it would really depend on where he bought the home to determine property tax. Local laws are generally the driving force and they vary greatly from county to county in both Florida and Georgia.

So, no. I don't necessarily agree.

You can argue how much lower than $5 million it gets, but surely you aren't saying that $30 million is correct?

You can argue how much lower than $5 million it gets, but surely you aren't saying that $30 million is correct?

No. That's crazy. Nobody pays 40% of their salary in income tax

Goddamn Henny...lets go!!!

There's really no big left. The rest are bench players and I believe Rob and Skiles want a experience starter there.

I think Rob is looking for a trade for one. Whom that might be is an mystery.

We might sign a pg though.