Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Random sleeper for Magic FA candidate: Jonas Jerebko. Why? He's a big who can rebound and make outside shots. He'll probably be cheap. He played in Detroit while Scott Perry was there and every offseason so far we've brought in one player who played in Detroit while Perry was there.

Random sleeper for Magic FA candidate: Jonas Jerebko. Why? He's a big who can rebound and make outside shots. He'll probably be cheap. He played in Detroit while Scott Perry was there and every offseason so far we've brought in one player who played in Detroit while Perry was there.

Interesting. Good eye. He'd be better than O'quinn

Why

Rather have to not wrote an essay about it since I would have to provide the appropriate researched with the facts. Therefore, once again, no to David West.

Now...some facts.

David West is 34 and at the down point of his career. I.... want a mid 20's to late 20's guy who's solid there. Seeing the free agency list, it looks choice because Paul Millsap should be staying put and most of talent there is just meh. If Its only temporary to have David West, then so be it. Its a solid for losing and "fringe" competing.

I sure as hell don't see it as a long term standing. Most of all, I'd rather the Magic acquire that piece in this year's draft.

The Celtics seem to like him

Well this season is only 7 games away from being finished. The question is, are you guys satisfied with the sample size?

we only have about $42 committed salary next year with the addition of our draft pick. say we S&T Harris and Oquinn for future assets, then we'd have what, roughly $26 to throw at FAs? Like maybe Milsap and Dragic? Land Towns with our pick and we coould be scary good next year

Elf, Dragic (all guards ave ~32 mpg)

Dipo, Dragic

Gordon, Fournier

Milsap, Towns

Vuc, Dedmon

Millsap would be a nice PF here, but Dragic makes no sense to me.

If we got Millsap we would simply have to have a knock down shooter at SF to pair with him. For fun, go look at his 3 pt attempts starting last compared to when he was with the Jazz. It's one of the funniest stats I have seen in a while so I won't spoil the fun for you. But his % went up from 35% last year. I think he would be a very nice fit for the Magic.

Really, the guy we want still is Draymond Green. But I think GSW pays him the max and moves on.

Here are the players with guaranteed contracts:

Here are the players with non-guaranteed contracts:

Players with options:

• None

The Magic’s Cap Summary for 2015/16:

• Guaranteed Salary: $38,875,806
  • Options/Non-Guaranteed Salary: $9,042,335
  • Total: $47,918,141

http://www.hoopsrumors.com

thats a good salary summary. +4 mill for the rookie.

milsap and dragic are about the only ufas worth even mentioning. realistically, we end up with our draft pick, a resigned harris, a better back up pg and hopefully, a trade involving frye