Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

If Lakers don't get Aldridge (which they won't) they'll have struck out on most of their major FA options and will probably throw a max contract at Tobias. Then we'll test if Tobias truly is about "winning and being wanted" since he'd be the back up FA option for a team that will be worse than us next year.

I agree that the Lakers will probably be worse than us next year, but being a back up FA option to Aldridge doesn't say he's not wanted. At least the Lakers were on his list. The Magic were not a consideration, that's for sure. They don't have the FA pulling power they used to have, but once Kobe retires, they will have tons of cap space, and they will reload.

What a steal Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1396575#start_here Free agent forward Brandan Wright has agreed to a three-year, nearly $18M deal with the Memphis Grizzlies, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Last time I brought up True Detective on here, it went South quickly. I forget sometimes that people may live under a rock.

But I had a feeling Colin was going to die. They were setting that one up. So soon though!

Great... because I love reading TV show spoilers on a basketball forum.

He didn't die. I will leave it at that.

Agree.

And it hurts to lose Paul but I never expected us to get him. That was my main contention with going after him in the first place.