Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Why would you want to play with kobe or Melo? Kobe in his prime sure but you can't trust his knee/body anymore. Melo isn't as good the media hypes him, doesn't play Defense complains all the time and doesn't care about winning. If I was Phil Jackson I would have traded Melo for #2, randle, Clarkson, and future picks. Could have mudiay, free agent, Clarkson, randle, okafor and tons of cap space.

Its true. And also the Lakers are still selling the city of LA when guys like Aldridge want to win basketball games. Apparently they had no analytics for him like other teams do.

Thats why I love Rob. He embraced all of those things early in the game. I am quite sure he gave Millsap a very detailed direction on where the Magic want to go and showed him exactly how he would be used.

It's actually pretty good news that Millsap is even considering our offer. Last season he was an All Star on a 60 win team that is offering him the same deal as us and he hasn't laughed in our faces. At this point I'm a little tired of refreshing my browser every 5 minutes so I'm hoping Millsap makes his decision tomorrow now.

Make the right choice Paul.

More than likely he stays in Atlanta and we settle by giving Harris his money to appease fan base despite Harris not being a very good player.

With Millsaps consideration of the Orlando Magic, its official. We're moving back on up! smile_bigparty.gif

Oh yeah.....and what about that True Detective episode.

Last time I brought up True Detective on here, it went South quickly. I forget sometimes that people may live under a rock.

But I had a feeling Colin was going to die. They were setting that one up. So soon though!