Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

For someone who's watched a significant amount of basketball and has the best basketball writing in history at his disposal, how can you still be so off about everything? Literally everything.

It's like watching a roomba fall down the stairs every day for 8 years.

I sensed a facetious tone to his words, I would not take it literally. BJ ain't dumb, he just likes going against conventional thought.

Harkless traded to Portland for future second!

-Via Woj

Edit: My phone didn't post the post when I thought it did. Obviously everyone knew at this point.

I sensed a facetious tone to his words, I would not take it literally. BJ ain't dumb, he just likes going against conventional thought.

Eh, he's not exactly Mike Trout on his serous ideas

For someone who's watched a significant amount of basketball and has the best basketball writing in history at his disposal, how can you still be so off about everything? Literally everything.

It's like watching a roomba fall down the stairs every day for 8 years.

Haven't posted for over a year since I got run off the board last summer because I questioned what Henny was doing...While most, including yourself were talking about a big jump in wins many saying playoffs. I continued to post what some National writers were saying which wasn't so great, mostly Pelton who up to now has been right.

Since Henny has the worst record in the NBA the last 3 seasons I will continue to question what he does.

Wasn't wrong about that ...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Haven't posted for over a year since I got run off the board last summer because I questioned what Henny was doing...While most, including yourself were talking about a big jump in wins many saying playoffs. I continued to post what some National writers were saying which wasn't so great, mostly Pelton who up to now has been right.

Since Henny has the worst record in the NBA the last 3 seasons I will continue to question what he does.

Wasn't wrong about that ...

#shabazznapier

So we have an extra roster spot and a TPE worth nearly 3 million.

Wonder if there's another trade coming? We still haven't signed Harris and Smith so I'd have to think we're waiting for something.

Right again, Murphy...The conventional thought that is "In Henny We Trust".

I have zero confidence in what that guy is doing and until we get out of the basement I don't see how anybody does.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Somebody educate me....

Is this like giving a player away ?

We got what will probably be a very high 2nd rounder for a guy that would probably only see the floor in garbage time. Trading Mo was one of my off-season hopes... now if we can just trade Drew and/or Frye for a banger PF my summer will be complete!

I have zero confidence in what that guy is doing and until we get out of the basement I don't see how anybody does.

It's not about you having zero confidence in him at all. If it was you wouldn't question why we didn't draft Exum when YOU yourself bashed on Exum for months on end. All you do is stir the pot by throwing out negativity at every opportunity without ever offering an explanation of what we could have done differently to be a better team.

Because you lack perspective. It's the same reason you thought Shabazz would be a great starting point guard because he played great against Kentucky despite what I told you after watching him in 143 college games.

• Upvote 1

I agree with the terribleness of the "In Henny I/we Trust" thing. It's stupid.

BUT

You logic is basically, I don't believe in anything until I see the results. Which is fine, but that's not really the way it works and the results take time.

Rob inherited an absolute mess. A debacle. A team in complete turmoil.

Most people can look at the roster and be optimistic about it. Some are probably to optimistic, but I think anyone can see that were at the very least headed in the right direction.