Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Is this a good thing? One thing in NBA I dont understand at all is salary cap

The one good thing is it helps us save a bit more money on Harris' deal compared to what it would be if it was a max contract. A max contract is based on a percentage of the cap so every max contract deal went up a few million.

@WojYahooNBA Jeremy Lin's deal with the Charlotte Hornets will be two-years, $4M-plus, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@Chris_Broussard Sources: Cuban is beside himself. Driving around downtown Dallas begging (thru texts) Jordan's family for address to DeAndre's home

ESPN sources say Mavs owner Mark Cuban has begun to notify people within the organization that DeAndre Jordan is staying with Clippers

@BA_Turner Can confirm that Dallas owner Mark Cuban has told team employees that DeAndre Jordan is returning to the Clippers.

The one good thing is it helps us save a bit more money on Harris' deal compared to what it would be if it was a max contract. A max contract is based on a percentage of the cap so every max contract deal went up a few million.

How much would the Millsap deal be now?

What the Clippers have done here is pretty dickish

Dickish how? Every team has the right to talk to players. DJ is the one flip flopping. What the hell did the Clippers do besides protect their own behind?

That was a really long post just to say if Harris' usage goes down, he'll be a better player. Which, I'm pretty sure we all agree with.

That's not what what I was saying nor what the stats were suggesting, they showed that Harris' production with the starters is the worst when compared to the other starters and the team off/def efficiency ratio reaches its nadir. In other words, the starters play better individually and we play better as a team when Harris isn't on the floor at the same time with the starters. Spelled out completely: He is better suited for the bench. I believe one of the first sentences outlined that clearly, not sure where you got usage WRT his ability from...which in itself pointless as almost any NBA player can seem like a star with low usage.

It may have been long, I don't usually post my research into my opinion for the sake of being succinct. I figured it necessary since I don't have the ability to post near-baseless opinion repeatedly as if its fact to the point where many think it must be true. Illusion of Truth?