Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

They are literally taking on any bad contract possible to get help for LeBron and make sure they aren't stuck with Lebron vs. the West's Contender next year.

Even without Joe Johnson, I don't see how any other team could win the East.

They are literally taking on any bad contract possible to get help for LeBron and make sure they aren't stuck with Lebron vs. the West's Contender next year.

Even without Joe Johnson, I don't see how any other team could win the East.

I think Indy could beat them. Cleveland is by far the favorite but they've been the favorite almost every year with LeBron and they don't make it more often than they do.

I think Indy could beat them. Cleveland is by far the favorite but they've been the favorite almost every year with LeBron and they don't make it more often than they do.

Indy... now? They have like zero big men.

Indy... now? They have like zero big men.

Myles Turner looked really good in SL debut.

(in case someone is going to troll me, I fully understand that Turner is at best a year away from being a real impact player; it's called humor)

Miami if fit and healthy could certainly trouble them

Dragic

Wade

Deng

Bosh

Whiteside

Decent starting 5

Myles Turner looked really good in SL debut.

(in case someone is going to troll me, I fully understand that Turner is at best a year away from being a real impact player; it's called humor)

[/quote

Depending on your definition of an impact player, Turner could and should impact games this year. The minutes should be there for him. Even if he just averages 12ppg or something that's still having an impact.

Paul George is good.

who is there PF and C

Suppose some small ball line ups will be happening for the Pacers

Miami if fit and healthy could certainly trouble them

Dragic

Wade

Deng

Bosh

Whiteside

Decent starting 5

If healthy, that's way better than decent. People forget, a truly healthy Wade is still a championship leading caliber player. It's just not likely we see a healthy Wade by the end of the season, unless they sit him for half of it. Even with Wade playing half a season, though, I like Dragic, Deng, and Bosh as a core of a team that can get you into the playoffs in the East, with a bench of core of Birdman, Chalmers, and Winslow. Bring in a healthy Wade for the Post-season, maybe you've got something. Would be must-see-TV if those two teams met in the ECF.