Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I'm assuming we've already talked about Kevin Love resigning with the Cavs? With Love getting $110 mil and Thompson getting $70... and Irving already having about $90 mil.... how are they going to pay LeBron?

I'm assuming we've already talked about Kevin Love resigning with the Cavs? With Love getting $110 mil and Thompson getting $70... and Irving already having about $90 mil.... how are they going to pay LeBron?

bbbbbird bird bird bird is the word

Well IF we get Millsaps we will have 6 mil left in the cap? How far are we away from the luxury tax line after millsaps?

Off the top of my head like 22 million

enhanced-17011-1433451243-1.jpg

Well IF we get Millsaps we will have 6 mil left in the cap? How far are we away from the luxury tax line after millsaps?

Conveniently, Oladipo becomes a restricted FA in 2 years when the cap goes up. Gordon and Elfrid don't become RFA until 3 years from now.

So, even if we are at the tax line, the only person we really need to worry at all about leaving is Evan Fournier next season, unless Moe, Dedmon, or Nicolson have tremendous seasons.

Yes. We'd be at 13 players not counting Harvey

That would leave litereally one spot, for someone to make the roster from summer league right?

15 max players, GM's usually round out at 14. So if that's the case, not much chance of anyone making the roster from summer league which would be a shame.

I've been doing my research on Maurice Walker who will be playing with Orlando Blue. He's a 6'11'' C from Minnesota that in 24 minutes per game last season put up nearly 12PPG, 7 Boards, 1.3BLK and 1.5STL while shooting 57% from the field and 73% from the stripe.

It's all just numbers and wishes at this point, but he's someone im cheering for and eager to see how he plays with a few players on our roster. As he is mobile enough to play PF and big enough to bang with Centres (he s 250lbs).

He has a nice offensive game and some nifty footwork and is decent at help side defence/defence in the post.

Off the top of my head like 22 million

So that means we could sign a point guard with the remaining cap space before we match for Harris.

22 mil left-15 mil (Harris)=7 mil left for a backup PG.