Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

They can trade for Cousins and maybe get Kevin Love. That will be a nice starting point to get other solid free agents

Cousins is good but Love when he isnt the go to guy is just a stretch 4 with a big name.

Lqkers are dumb they needa build thru the draft they arent 1 star from being competitive.

Lakers never have to build through the draft, they're the Lakers. That's not how they do things because it's not how they have to do things. If you can get any free agent to sign for your team (which they can) than you never have to do a true rebuild. Not to mention they find ways to fleece teams in trades more often than not.

‏@ESPNSteinLine

To that end also hearing that the Rockets are likely to try to trade Terrence Jones as part of today's draft proceedings

Swap Fournier for T Jones (salaries match). Rockets are thick with big men but need shooters.

Magic then draft Hezonja to replace/upgrade Fournier's outside shooting. T Jones would then slot into the PF position.

‏@ESPNSteinLine

To that end also hearing that the Rockets are likely to try to trade Terrence Jones as part of today's draft proceedings

Swap Fournier for T Jones (salaries match). Rockets are thick with big men but need shooters.

Magic then draft Hezonja to replace/upgrade Fournier's outside shooting. T Jones would then slot into the PF position.

Rockets trying to get cap space. Give them B.Gordon and keep Fournier. Then draft best wing available

Rockets trying to get cap space. Give them B.Gordon and keep Fournier. Then draft best wing available

I think we'd need to give up the Lakers pick or something but I'd definitely do that.

Hey if the Rockets would take Ben Gordon for Terrence Jones then that would be a steal for the Magic. But, either way, T Jones could help the Magic at the 4 spot and might be available for a steal of a deal.

EDIT: B Gordon's salary is $4M plus per year, T Jones is $1.5 M. Fournier is also around $1.5M. So, a BG deal would have to include other pieces.

Anyone else hear that we are talking with the Rox on a 3 way trade involving Vuc and Jones or am I the only one? I have zero details past that.

Obviously there is more to it .

Lol I would hope we would be getting something better for Vuc than just jones

Definitely. I got no details at all and just heard Rox and Vuc. Just curious if anyone else read or heard anything.

Anyone else hear that we are talking with the Rox on a 3 way trade involving Vuc and Jones or am I the only one? I have zero details past that.

you're the only one. Vuc & Jones don't mix unless they're on the same team in Orlando.

I'm pretty sure you're just making stuff up, as before. There is no reports from twitter or any news site regarding a 3-time deal involves Vuc and Terrance Jones...

I think it's Dwight and T Jones to ORL for Vuc. D12 was heard telling the Rockets fans how he loves the city of Houston and wants to bring them a ring while, behind closed doors, making demands on Morey to trade him to ORL where his heart really lies (okay, for those that take things too seriously, I made this up)