Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

i dont know if we go for him because of the character issues. management is high in looking at culture fits.

Middleton would be more worth the money than Harris

As much as I love the kid (Tobias) I will have to agree with you here! Based upon their individual "Offensive' production, you can make a case for either, but I think Middelton far exceeds Harris on the defensive end of the floor (to include Harris's improvement on "D") Middleton has more tools in his Box!

This was hard for me to say, I still love what Harris can do and with continued development his upside has in the conversation for All star for many years.

smile_crabwalk.gif

• Upvote 1

i dont know if we go for him because of the character issues. management is high in looking at culture fits.

There is a difference between character issues and passionate play with occasional immature decisions.

I believe Cousins is the latter.

Either way, I don't think the Magic go for him until they know their spot in the draft

Kyler tweeted saying it doesn't look like O'Quinn is coming back.

Which is a good thing right? The general consensus of the forum seems sour when it comes to KOQ

Which is a good thing right? The general consensus of the forum seems sour when it comes to KOQ

I would not being him back. I like dedmond and Gordon better. I would not want to pay him. we may also get a big in the draft

We need Dedmon at backup C. Playing him at PF is not a pretty picture. I definitely like him over KOQ because he can protect the rim and is only going to get better at it.

I think he's going to get 4/36 from the bucks. I think it's going to take 4/40 to get him from them. I think he's probably worth 4/32

I don't think many people realize how good that guy is outside of Milwaukee. To me he's worth way, WAY more than just 8 million a year, especially with the cap increasing soon.

Maybe not more than that to the Bucks though, considering they have to find a way to fit Jabari Parker back in. But if anyone goes after him, he could be the steal/value of all of free agency.

I don't think many people realize how good that guy is outside of Milwaukee. To me he's worth way, WAY more than just 8 million a year, especially with the cap increasing soon.

Maybe not more than that to the Bucks though, considering they have to find a way to fit Jabari Parker back in. But if anyone goes after him, he could be the steal/value of all of free agency.

He's a versatile 24 year old that put up 13 ppg on good shooting during the year and 15 ppg on bad shooting during the playoffs.

I'm having a difficult time figuring out what a solid starter is worth these days.

An optimist says he's going to max his career out as a 17ppg player as he continues to improve. But you can't project guys based on an optimistic view of things that's how teams like Brooklyn get made.

A pessimist would say he's a beneficiary of a system that was designed to get mismatches. Milwaukee played him at sg against teams that were small at sg. Milwaukee played him at pf when matchups dictated out and they were never hurt on the glass because the entire team is gigantic. That's why they had 7 different guys average double figures. A different team might not be able to get him the same looks

Knowing his best/worst case scenarios, in a vacuum, he's probably worth a bit more than a mle. That's around 8 million under new money rules. To keep a player happy you probably overspenda little bit. And that makes sense because it's not like there's other Middletons just waiting around to replace him. It'd be a huge gamble to give him north of 11 million annually. It's a bad idea to give mid level guys big money.That's how you end up eating up your cap space