Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO @ New York

Frye was the worst free agent signing since Duhon.

dafuq?

He is a solid perimeter shooter. He sucks because of Vaughn. All the players suck because of Vaughn and making them look bad.

Players can be coached-up at this level. You give Stan Van Gundy, Greg Poppavich, etc. this team and you can make them into a .500 team in the east. Players play for a coach they buy into. I just don't think the players respect Vaughn in the sense that they want to play for him. At this point, he's lost the team. We knew this when they changed the offense and gave JV no credit.

I'm telling you right now that I don't believe he will last the season. The players aren't championship calibur, but in the east, they can most certainly make it if all of their strengths were used appropriately.

how was that goal tending???!!!

and thats NOT a clear path?

can anyone really argue that the refs hate orlando? i mean, don't get me wrong, we are playing terrible, but come on now. these are easy calls.

We all know when you play bad you won't get the calls but how can Vuc take 22 shots mostly inside and only get to the line 2 times?

Would changing motivate to taught schematically help ease the pain? I mean it 's still JV's job either way, but by all means if it makes you feel better...

Elfrid plays defense. Dipo plays d. Fournier tries to play d. The guys who don't play defense never did or don't wanna. You could put blank coach here and we'd still have this problem.

Just watched this game this morning and my day is ruined.

How do you get torched by a bunch of 10 day contracts? At this point the Magic have three untouchable players Vuc, Payton and Gordon. I don't get the fact that at the beginning of the year we were sold that we would have a young athletic defensive minded team and we have evolved into this. I don't think JV is an NBA coach but this game wasn't all on him, there were three guys out there playing with heart at all the rest were just going through the motions.

In JV's after game pressers I wonder why he finds it so difficult to give Payton any real praise for his work? "He did a (pause) commendable job. Really. I think he D ed up like a mad man and dished out 11 assists which could have easily been 15 or 16 if his team mates made a few more open shots.

At this point I'm looking for a lot more traffic on the 2015 draft page.

On an unrelated matter, props to Klay Thompson.

• Upvote 1

Is it unrealistic to expect them to do better than that? Lol. If it is, than this franchise and it's fan base have officially reached new lows.

Ok. I went to a German beer hall last night and came home and read that as 30 points in last 7 games lol

• Upvote 1

I didn't get that at all. He paused like he has repititously emphasizes defense and they just aren't getting it.

This post is even funnier due to the fact that repititously is not even a word.

dafuq?

He is a solid perimeter shooter. He sucks because of Vaughn. All the players suck because of Vaughn and making them look bad.

Okay, I'm not a fan of Vaughn and think he is completely in over his head, but to make the above statement is taking it a little far.

Ok. I went to a German beer hall last night and came home and read that as 30 points in last 7 games lol

Haha that's great. Where good here. I kept re-reading your post last night making sure I wasn't misinterpreting something lol but the German beer explains it.