Sign in to follow this  
~O~

GameThread: Charlotte Hornets @ Orlando Magic

That game..was brutal. I'm surprised the Magic didn't end up with a season low.

We r catching up! Miracle win coming!

What magic game were you watching? I want to put that one on. Cause this one I'm watching has been over for about an hour.

Two blowout losses to bad teams at home (yes - we made a comeback against the Nets, but that had little to do with JV and a lot to do with luck). JV better be on the hotseat. Our team is much more talented than this.

This team used to believe in themselves, but it's clear they lack fire now. They need a leader out there to kick our a****, both on the floor and on the sideline. We have neither.

Get George Karl on the phone and pay him what he wants. This team has plenty of talent. I believe these players have quit on their coach.

I want to like the Magic. I've been a die-hard fan for years, but this is season of severe back-pedaling is really taking energy out of me. The last two seasons, we knew we were going to be bad. This year, we saw SO MUCH promise at the beginning. And now, it seems like the predictions of the analysts are coming true - that we'll be a basement dweller yet again. :svgsad:

WOOOOOOWWWW 9 points in the second quarter?! That has to be the funniest thing I have seen all 3 season from a coach that doesn't even know how to coach a very talented team.

9 points in the second, what a joke from the Jacque.

WOOOOOOWWWW 9 points in the second quarter?! That has to be the funniest thing I have seen all 3 season from a coach that doesn't even know how to coach a very talented team.

9 points in the second, what a joke from the Jacque.

In JV's defense, we did miss like 6 layups in that quarter. That said, it's time to move on...we're going nowhere with JV.

Watching the game now. We just haven't commit to being a defensive team and until we do, this is how it's gonna be. When our shots aren't falling we become weak and our offense gets lousy as we start taking bad shots. Rather it's JV's fault or not, the players need to understand when shots fail to go in, you play even harder defensively.

Watching the game now. We just haven't commit to being a defensive team and until we do, this is how it's gonna be. When our shots aren't falling we become weak and our offense gets lousy as we start taking bad shots. Rather it's JV's fault or not, the players need to be understand when shots fail to go in, you play even harder defensively.

Exactly. I thought we were building this defensive minded team, that is the opposite of what we are.