Sign in to follow this  
ufballer1986

Official 2014-2015 Shake-and-Bake Trade Thread

I loved Payne in this year's draft, but I love the potential of a future TWolve 1st round draft pick even more.

The Hawks have traded Adreian Payne to the Timberwolves for a first-round pick, the Wolves and Hawks have announced. The Hawks have also acknowledged the deal via press release. Chris Vivlamore of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution first reported that Payne would leave the Hawks, Jerry Zgoda of the Star Tribune had him going to the Wolves, and Vivlamore noted the inclusion of the first-rounder (All Twitter links). It represents a sharp turnaround for the Hawks on Payne, whom the Hawks drafted 15th overall out of Michigan State just this past June. The first-rounder that Atlanta receives is for 2017, tweets Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports. Minnesota only had its own first-rounder for that year. The pick will be lottery protected through 2020, sources tell Brian Windhorst of ESPN.com (Twitter link).

Utah can insert Golbert alongside Kanter. Exum, Haywood, Harris, Kanter, Golbert

We finally get a defensive PF and back up PG

trade_zps4kgz5ita.png

That's an awful trade for Utah

‏@ESPNSteinLine Orlando, I'm told, has made promising young big man Andrew Nicholson available via trade in advance of next week's trade deadline

‏@ESPNSteinLine Orlando, I'm told, has made promising young big man Andrew Nicholson available via trade in advance of next week's trade deadline

You're fast

What do you reckon we could get for Drew?

Who could be the teams interested?

Something tells me Clippers...

Any ideas fellas?