Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Warriors @ Magic

Guys need rest. Vuc is leading the league in minutes. I was going to say you guys complain too early but Payton should have been subbed in at the 6 min mark

My issue is not players getting a rest. But more so, us at close to full health (at least at the guard position), playing Ben Gordon and Willie Green (and even Luke). I can deal with one of the them playing, but not all three. Willie Green would be my pick.

we lack intensity

Yep. There's no excuse for not trying hard on defense. Our games have been tough to watch because we simply look at our opponents and let them shoot, whether it's from 3 or close to the basket. That has been by far our biggest problem (in my opinion). Way bigger than than the injuries or JV's decisions

Fryes Defense has been awful. We are being out assisted 25-10. Our offensive execution has been terrible. Mostly one on one with Vic or a pick and roll/pop with Vuc. Our twin towers down low have played like twin Twinkees, I'm not sure Vuc and Frye can co-exist. We may need to move Frye to the bench.