Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

The Toronto Gamethread

I mean really that last play said it all, a 2 man game with Frye and Luke, with horrible spacing... 3 players right next to each other.. no room to operate leads to the foul because time is running out on the possession.

Wow, no excuse.

• Upvote 1

I mean really that last play said it all, a 2 man game with Frye and Luke, with horrible spacing... 3 players right next to each other.. no room to operate leads to the foul because time is running out on the possession.

Wow, no excuse.

Guys just standing around. It's terrible. I'm a lifelong KU guy so obviously I've cut Jacque Vaughn a lot of slack but this team looks confused on both ends of the floor.

• Upvote 1

The only highlight right now is that Payton is showing some future. This guy is going to be really good, I know him and Vuc will get it going with the PnR as they build that game chemistry.

I mean yea... this game is all our team's fault... has nothing to do with the Raptors shooting 40+ free throws.

Well yeah, but I'm still pretty disgusted with the effort to be honest.

hahahahahaha

Magic suck. They will never improve. Can't even control the number of turnovers, fouls, and close games. This team is a joke.

14 TOs, 37 Fouls, 52.5% from the line. Ha jokes on them.

Frustrating night. Positives - Payton looked great, Fournier shooting very well, Harkless got playing time and contributed some. Vucevic did well to start but once they started double teaming him, he was not as effective. Looking forward to watching this team with Oladipo and everyone at full health

I mean yea... this game is all our team's fault... has nothing to do with the Raptors shooting 40+ free throws.

Well if they would kept their man in front, talked on switches, and played basic defense, they wouldn't have to foul so much.

Many of those calls were made because we got beat, plain and simple. And that's our fault, the coaches and players.