Years of Tragic and Magic

Jacque Vaughn Thread

42 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jacque Vaughn be fired this year?

• No, he is under contract.
    • No, he is a good coach.
    • No, he needs more players.
    • No, the Magic have always been loyal to a fault.
    • Yes, he will be the fall guy for our failures.
    • Yes, its a shame because he was a good coach.
    • Yes, he is a horrible coach.

Vucevic will struggle against Bogut in the post, and Victor will have Thompson causing just as many head aches. Warriors are ridiculously good on the Defensive end. Still, always excited to watch and say any growth from any of our Roster, that includes JV.

Without question, minus that lack luster performance in Cleveland, our guys are a joy to watch!

My greatest concern about tonight's game is Clay Thompson does not attempt to trump Curry's production in Miami last night. If both Thompson and Curry get it going early, this may get very messy if Harris and KOQ are out.

Like yourself, I am holding out hope for JV, I would love to see him progress, grow and just meet reasonable expectations, because if the team loses any direction they have at this point, they will tune him out and we just qualified for the 2015 lottery!

This would be the real shame, because at that point we will be certain that the coach is holding the team back. Sad!

Now, on the bright side, this group of guys....our team when healthy will surprise many going forward, when everything is clicking. I say it happens in January..I hope!

I can imagine you tried to say that with a straight face.

Yep i mean it Kandi sir...

If we can slow down Klay & Curry we have a good chance..

Yep i mean it Kandi sir...

If we can slow down Klay & Curry we have a good chance..

So much eaiser said than done. I would consider it a win if we don't get humiliated like we have been last couple games. If you honestly feel like were going to win tonight you should go to topbet.com right now and bet on the magic. 100$ bet will make you over 400$. Oh wait, no one would ever bet on the magic tonight even if you did say it.

So much eaiser said than done. I would consider it a win if we don't get humiliated like we have been last couple games. If you honestly feel like were going to win tonight you should go to topbet.com right now and bet on the magic. 100$ bet will make you over 400$. Oh wait, no one would ever bet on the magic tonight even if you did say it.

What's the spread?