Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

Sooooo True!!!! Your post reminds me of the days when ESPN refused to credit (and they still do) any and all the Magic accomplishments during the SVG /D12 era, especially when Lebron and and the Cav's could not get by us in the playoffs!! You could only love it then, just as I do now!!! Go Magic!!!

We only played them in that one ECF series. A lot of people said we couldn't get by the Celtics during that period, which is a good point because we barely beat them in 7 games without KG(I know, we didn't have Nelson), then basically got embarrassed by them the next season in the ECFs.

Here we go again...............

MRI revealed a sprained MCL in #Magic G Victor Oladipo's right knee. Out Tuesday vs #Heat Return depends on how knee responds to treatment.

#Magic veteran PG Willie Green also suffered a hyperextended left knee. No timetable for his return. Out Tues in Miami vs. #Heat

I like how that random, terrible misquote of Major League 2 from one of our in-game chats(circa 2008 or so) somehow became forum jargon.

It's one of my favorites because it was always used in reference to things that could not become parking lots (people or the season).

Right.

I think it was Kberto who said it first, and it was clearly an attempt to get the quote out that just didn't quite work during one of our many second half collapses that year. So instead of turning the arena into a parking lot, which would've made sense, it was turning the ACTUAL TEAM into a parking lot.

Which is, honestly, way more entertaining.

Oladipo.....with a sprained mcl...................or is it an overreaction.

My only question is.............. Was Ben Gordon in the area???

Just joking here!! However if my count is correct, Green, Frye and now Victor are all out with knee issues and all within the first week of training camp! Go figure!!! JV said that Victor finished practice after falling awkwardly, is a good sign!! HMMMMMMMM???

Here's Victor; Link:

I'm just wondering do we not post links to new articles in their own topics anymore (this ahas nothing to do with the updates in this thread?)

I used to get all my magic info across the web from a few people who spent more time then me scouring the web here at this website. I have seen a few but i have actually ran across 3 or 4 others in the last 2 weeks that never even showed up here.