Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

According to an interview with Elfrid's dad in June he doesn't have a nickname, so it's up to us to give him one. I'm sure the sportscasters will just call him EP, do we like that? I'm kinda partial to Elf even though he isn't little :D

According to an interview with Elfrid's dad in June he doesn't have a nickname, so it's up to us to give him one. I'm sure the sportscasters will just call him EP, do we like that? I'm kinda partial to Elf even though he isn't little :D/>/>

At the risk of sounding Incredibly nerdy, Elf's aren't, in general, little. In fact they are quite often described as tall and slender. Only Santa's elves are small (that I can think of).

You are right, first things I think about when it comes to elves are Santa's... The Elves in the Lord Rings are full size. Elf gets my vote, someone photo shop some ears on him and let's roll with it biggrin.gif

For some reason, I thought that "Big Easy" was going to stick, and fits his demeanor as well!

But Easy P....??? I'm not quite there either. writing_thinking.gif

At the risk of sounding Incredibly nerdy, Elf's aren't, in general, little. In fact they are quite often described as tall and slender. Only Santa's elves are small (that I can think of).

Totally expected this to be skywise

The Keebler Elves?

Why does everyone have to have a nickname? I will call him Payton. I'm lame. But he doesn't come across to me as a guy who cares or even wants a nickname. Not really the attention seeking type like Nick Young. Nicknames are best when they come naturally based off of a players game. "3D". Prime example.

As for the above, I like just Easy or EP. Easy P is beyond tacky.