Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

I agree. Personally i think we are better than the Bucks, Pacers, Hornets, Nets, Pistons & Celtics.

The Heat with Dragic, Wade, Deng & Bosh i'd say are better for now..

Next season i expect to be back in the Playoffs 110%

I'm all for throwing a re-signed Tobias and our first out there and seeing the offers it brings in.. I'm ready to win again

I agree. Personally i think we are better than the Bucks, Pacers, Hornets, Nets, Pistons & Celtics.

The Heat with Dragic, Wade, Deng & Bosh i'd say are better for now..

Next season i expect to be back in the Playoffs 110%

I don't think we're better than any of those teams right now. You guys seriously overestimate our guys present value and underestimate other teams. Today Payton, Gordon, and Fournier are crappy basketball players. They could be great with a normal improvement rate but right now they are bad.

I don't think we're better than any of those teams right now. You guys seriously overestimate our guys present value and underestimate other teams. Today Payton, Gordon, and Fournier are crappy basketball players. They could be great with a normal improvement rate but right now they are bad.

I watch alot of NBA games i'm just going off from what i see & of course its all my own opinion.

I do think we are better than them. Some may be close but i still rate our guys player for player.

Good debates to have but i feel JV *****ed our team up BIG TIME! Obviously injuries here and there also but still...

I watch alot of NBA games i'm just going off from what i see & of course its all my own opinion.

I do think we are better than them. Some may be close but i still rate our guys player for player.

Good debates to have but i feel JV *****ed our team up BIG TIME! Obviously injuries here and there also but still...

Break it down player for player. Oladipo and vooch are the only guys that are considered plus for their position right now

I wouldn't call Fournier crappy. He's a good player and the 6th/7th guy on any good team in the league.

Payton & Gordon are still young and learning the league, but I easily see both being really good players with more and more experience. EP is closer than AG. They'll be due big extensions when their time comes, which is when I see us as consistently contending for home court in April/May.

I wouldn't call Fournier crappy. He's a good player and the 6th/7th guy on any good team in the league.

Payton & Gordon are still young and learning the league, but I easily see both being really good players with more and more experience. EP is closer than AG. They'll be due big extensions when their time comes, which is when I see us as consistently contending for home court in April/May.

Nah. All three are young and crappy right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm very optimistic that all three of them become above average players for their position very quickly. Just wanted to point out that we can't use the players we project these guys to be to compare them to other teams in a game that happens today.

I would agree that aside from Nik, Vic, and Payton we have bad players currently. We are certainly behind those other teams mentioned, especially the Bucks, Hornets, and Pacers. Detroit has been dealt a huge injury blow, but they are clearly better when healthy. Even Boston has stepped it up, they are a year ahead of us in development. The Nets are the closest to us in that their future doesnt look as good as ours but are currently better than us.

*Hypothetical Question*

Borrego is 6-9 but the team as a whole seems to playing better. We can see improvement in the young guys, energy seems to usually be there, and we are still one small win streak away from .500 ball since Borrego.

If we were playing as we are now with JV would he still be the coach of the Magic and would we as fans be happy with the team thus far?

I ask because I'm not sure if I'm happy with the team or im just happy we aren't as horrible as we were a few months ago.

Anyone else interested in Danny Green? He'll be a FA this summer, and I'm intrigued by him as a glue role player who can shoot and play good defense.

Break it down player for player. Oladipo and vooch are the only guys that are considered plus for their position right now

Payton leads our team by a wide margin in RPM and WARP.