Sign in to follow this  
KandiKane

Victor Oladipo rated equal 6 best SG in WARP for this upcoming season

Yes, another espn insider... so I will just summarize it and provide the Oladipo paragraph first:

7. Victor Oladipo, Orlando Magic

Projected 2014-15 WARP: 6.3 | Win%: 53 percent

The most exciting development of another lost season for Orlando was that Oladipo was on the court for nearly 2,500 minutes. His offensive production wavered in terms of consistency, but he flashed a full range of skills. He created offense (24.6 percent usage), set up teammates (6 percent assist rate) and established himself as a potential lockdown defender. The growing pains were there in Oladipo's .514 true shooting percentage and high turnover rate, but it was a great starting point.

I payed good money for this link

Rankings:

1. Harden

2. Wade

3. Ellis

4. Butler

5. Waiters wtf?

6. Evans

6. Oladipo

8. Thompson

9. Ginobilli

10. Stephenson

11. Bryant

12. Beal

13. D. Green

14. Matthews

15. J.R. Smith

Yeah, I paid money for this article.....

It's kind of cute how bad ESPN sucks. You have to pay money for articles that actually talk about sports rather than Manziel's tardiness or penchant for anger(and even then the articles still suck).

Hang on, no Afflalo? I thought by trading AA we had downgraded our team? :panicworker: This article dares to state that we could have a potential top 5 SG in the league this year.

They didn't even list Aaron. Do they not know that Rob Hennigan ruined the Magic this offseason with boneheaded moves and draft picks?

:beatcomp:

• Upvote 2

Hang on, no Afflalo? I thought by trading AA we had downgraded our team? :panicworker:/> This article dares to state that we could have a potential top 5 SG in the league this year.

They didn't even list Aaron. Do they not know that Rob Hennigan ruined the Magic this offseason with boneheaded moves and draft picks?

:beatcomp:/>

Let's not get ahead of ourselves with Aaron and yes Payton is a baller

Not only they didn't mentioned afflalo but they omitted the likes of Eric Gordon, Joe Johnson, Gordon Hayward, Eric Bledsoe/Dragic, Kyle korver and even our own JJ redick.

Wow, Power forward WARP list is out:

Nowitzki, Duncan, Randolph just a few not in the top ten. Amir Johnson is in it though...

Yes, another espn insider... so I will just summarize it and provide the Oladipo paragraph first:

7. Victor Oladipo, Orlando Magic

Projected 2014-15 WARP: 6.3 | Win%: 53 percent

The most exciting development of another lost season for Orlando was that Oladipo was on the court for nearly 2,500 minutes. His offensive production wavered in terms of consistency, but he flashed a full range of skills. He created offense (24.6 percent usage), set up teammates (6 percent assist rate) and established himself as a potential lockdown defender. The growing pains were there in Oladipo's .514 true shooting percentage and high turnover rate, but it was a great starting point.

I payed good money for this link

Rankings:

1. Harden

2. Wade

3. Ellis

4. Butler

5. Waiters wtf?

6. Evans

6. Oladipo

8. Thompson

9. Ginobilli

10. Stephenson

11. Bryant

12. Beal

13. D. Green

14. Matthews

15. J.R. Smith

Yeah, I paid money for this article.....

This list is crap. Wade at #2? Yeah, in 2008. Ellis and Waiters not only above Dipo, but Lance and Manu? Can the guy who wrote this article write my standup for me? And yeah I guess Harden would be #1, but good God is he an awful defender, and he makes Tony Romo look like Captain Clutch.