CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Charles Barkley would laugh at all of you for making such a big deal over meaningless stats

(of course he is an idiot)

Stats are turrible; they tell you nothing(he's a dum dum).

Charles-Barkley.jpg

We all want Mario or Porzingis. Magic will probably draft Porzingis or WCS.

We have 3 weeks until anything happens.

Thats about it. The rest is what it is.

I don't want Porzingis at all. Sorry if there was any confusion there. He's also got less votes than Winslow in the "who should we draft" poll.

• Upvote 1

No and No, I want Winslow or WCS, possibly trade down for Johnson or Oubre. Depends on workouts, which I am not privy.

Earlier you said we should get Davis only if we trade Nicholson and Frye. Well SIGN ME UP!!!

Three weeks until we draft somebody. Then a whole lot longer before anything actually happens, unless we are active with trades or free agents this summer.

I don't want Porzingis at all. Sorry if there was any confusion there. He's also got less votes than Winslow in the "who should we draft" poll.

WCS got a total of 2 votes in that poll, and now, just 2 weeks later, it seems that everyone is on board with him. I've never seen an inactive athlete improve his game this much in such a short period of time. If Henny follows this site, he's probably finding it very entertaining right now. I wish the draft was tomorrow.

WCS got a total of 2 votes in that poll, and now, just 2 weeks later, it seems that everyone is on board with him. I've never seen an inactive athlete improve his game this much in such a short period of time. If Henny follows this site, he's probably finding it very entertaining right now. I wish the draft was tomorrow.

Keep in mind, workouts happened for him and will start happening for other players. The next few weeks we will see some shuffling.

Yuck. We do not all want Mario or PorDingis.

Winslow/Mario/WCS

LOL exactly. It's funny. It's almost like people on here are trying to accept other options instead of Mario just so they can say "This is actually a good pick" or "See I said this would be the pick" or "This pick makes sense".

If anyone follow this site, it's entertaining.

I get that it's fine to like other guys, but it just comes off like people are trying to prepare themselves for a letdown on draft night. If you want Mario, than say you want Mario. I haven't heard one person on this forum come out and say Porzinigs is their Number 1 guy.