CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Towns is still looking like the guy the Magic have to do everything to get if they are committed to Nik at C. If he can shoot it, and Gordon keeps learning to shoot it we could be in good shape.

I think the Magic would still need to get a pure shooter in FA to bring off the bench who can swing between SG and SF next to Fournier.

Here's my thing with towns.

Gordon was a young athletic hustle guy in college playing with more developed offensive players and NBA talent. He averaged 12.4 ppg.

How is towns only scoring 8.1 ppg!? Sure, he had 19 against eastern Kentucky but single digits against all legitimate competition.

Here's my thing with towns.

Gordon was a young athletic hustle guy in college playing with more developed offensive players and NBA talent. He averaged 12.4 ppg.

How is towns only scoring 8.1 ppg!? Sure, he had 19 against eastern Kentucky but single digits against all legitimate competition.

What's his minutes? KY doesn't play their guys the same volume because they have a bench that is as good as their starters.

What's his minutes? KY doesn't play their guys the same volume because they have a bench that is as good as their starters.

But still. He needs to have at least 1 big game to convince me of his ceiling.

But still. He needs to have at least 1 big game to convince me of his ceiling.

I'm hoping Calipari shortens his rotation come closer to the tournament. I want to see Towns step.

Based on our probable draft spot, I like Myles Turner or Porzingis for us.

Also a damn shame our guard positions are locked up cause D'Angelo is good.

Myles Turner seems like a bigger Nicholson- super slow, can't get off the ground, decent range/offense/length.

Myles Turner seems like a bigger Nicholson- super slow, can't get off the ground, decent range/offense/length.

Yeah I don't like turner. I'd rather go for a lower ceiling/higher floor guy like Looney.

Turner's got elite size for a 4, has magnitudes better defensive instincts and motor than Nicholson. Plus he's 18. He's got crappy athleticism but I like his skills and he would complement Vucevic well.

I actually agree with this more. Turner would be nice next to Vuch. He actually has a ton of potential with where his offensive game already is at just 18. Nice 7'4 wingspan. You don't need a 40 inch verticle when your that tall (not saying it wouldn't be nice). He's not Howard or Davis but I think he is a solid player that has a lot of potential and would be an instant upgrade to throw next to Vuch over anything currently on our roster.

With any luck AG grows a inch or 2 and fills out his frame.

There we have u our shot blocking defensive juggernaut next to Vooch

With any luck AG grows a inch or 2 and fills out his frame.

There we have u our shot blocking defensive juggernaut next to Vooch

This would be best case for us.