CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

My biggest question is (and maybe Rob's War room reaction sheds some light on this) if Porzingis is there as well at 5 do we still pick Hezonja?

Given Henny's reaction, I think the Magic wanted Mario all along. I think they wanted the Knicks to leave Mario alone. Henny is a ninja with misinformation.

• Upvote 1

Given Henny's reaction, I think the Magic wanted Mario all along. I think they wanted the Knicks to leave Mario alone. Henny is a ninja with misinformation.

Yes without a doubt. After seeing that I knew it. I think the Knicks convinced themselves that we would possibly try and trade up as well and that just added fuel to the fire in their decision.

I hate that Miami got Winslow. Lucky bastards

Hes gonna be a solid starter but i dont see him putting up star numbers..

Think thats one reason he dropped, and that teams needed either shooters or bigs. Has high floor but low ceiling imo..while marios ceiling is high

Delly to Magic as our back up PG?

We clearly will need to make a trade/FA pick up here.

Nothing personal, but please god no. That guy is bad.

So I don't follow the Magic as close as I used to, and I am MUCH too lazy to go looking through 400+ pages of this thread. Can one of y'all give me a breakdown on this pick and why it's good for us?

So I don't follow the Magic as close as I used to, and I am MUCH too lazy to go looking through 400+ pages of this thread. Can one of y'all give me a breakdown on this pick and why it's good for us?

The only player in this draft class that can win both the 3 point contest, dunk contest and ROY.

Elite Shooter, Elite Athlete, Prototypical size for his position.

Nothing personal, but please god no. That guy is bad.

None taken...but obviously we can't be using Willie as back up PG again.. Log jam at SG/SF now with Mario gives us some flexibility to trade Hark/Fournier/Willie and to an extent Harris or O'Quinn (if signed and traded)

None taken...but obviously we can't be using Willie as back up PG again.. Log jam at SG/SF now with Mario gives us some flexibility to trade Hark/Fournier/Willie and to an extent Harris or O'Quinn (if signed and traded)

Yep agree with all of that.