CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Why does everyone think Terrence Jones is going to cost so much? I read that Houston is trying to clear capspace for Aldridge or Love

Why does everyone think Terrence Jones is going to cost so much? I read that Houston is trying to clear capspace for Aldridge or Love

Yeah, you'd think that but it was reported that they're asking for the moon and the stars

oh snap, aldridge leaving portland

We should probably go after him even though he won't come here. Hopefully we'd be able to get him here for a pitch. Give management some practice wining and dining the top free agents

• Upvote 1

paging ball junkie

He knows and is furiously praying for us to trade down and take WCS.

Oh. I'm sorry if you thought I was arguing about Vucevic. He could absolutely be traded. I'm just saying there's no way the deal they're discussing is possible because it operates in a vacuum where the analysts imagine how to get cousins to the Lakers. Vucevic can absolutely be traded to Sacramento but it's more likely that it involves a three way with Boston or Milwaukee or Phoenix or Portland than LA.

Yeah I really don't know the parameters behind that rumor and frankly nobody does. Its just something being discussed and god knows how it actually goes down, if it even happens.