CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Id be pretty surprised too if we got 2 rookies. I could see us getting one rook and then trading the other pick for a vet.

Hell, Rob said he is thinking about trading back. So there is a lot that could happen.

You guys have an injury concerns about a player so tall?

Always more injury risks with bigs. And Porz being so tall and so young, that will always be in the back of your mind. But he's never been hurt that I know of and it's not like his knees are towing around a lot of weight. That's a plus side to his narrow frame.

You came around to late. He isnt falling to 5. Hell I came around way to late too.

Yea most likely...maybe the Sac Laker thing happens and we come out on top landing Porz without giving up too much.

Id be pretty surprised too if we got 2 rookies. I could see us getting one rook and then trading the other pick for a vet.

Hell, Rob said he is thinking about trading back. So there is a lot that could happen.

Exactly. If were trading our pick, I would again be willing to bet we move down not up in the draft on Thursday. It's much more realistic, though still not likely. But if we traded down 3-4 spots and still nabbed Mario or Johnson while gaining an asset I'd be all for that.

But we could get the 2nd pick, and 5th pick and 6th pick and maybe they throw in the 8th pick with the 7th pick and we can draft an entire new starting lineup and have all this new youth with so much potential and every player we draft will workout perfectly and reach said potential and we will be the Warriors and dude.

The tweet I saw about the rumor had us giving up Vuc and the 5th pick. Which would be a joke.

The tweet I saw about the rumor had us giving up Vuc and the 5th pick. Which would be a joke.

No I'm agreeing with you. That was my take on internet sarcasm. It never lands, I'll try harder next time.

No way a trade like this happens after leaking. To big of a thing. But phone calls are clearly being made.

I'm fairly certain I'm in the extreme minority here, but the only guy I would consider completely untouchable is Payton. Guy is gonna be one of the absolute best PG's in the league in 3-4 years.

I still think we could possibly see:

1 Towns

2 Okafor

3 Russell

4 Winslow or WCS

Whichever way it goes our pick will be a player with potential to be very good. If KP is gone by our pick I can see Henny trading back and coming out with a great player anyway.