CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Meh at 5th, just another year missing out on a opportunity to get a true star.

No so sure. Last year, yes. This year, you could swing for the fences with Mario and hit a home run. Also, Winslow is a true 2 way player that runs the transition better than anyone in this draft. He fits in perfectly with what our team is about or supposed to be about.

• Upvote 1

Number 2 followed by 4 followed by 5, maybe tanking is not the answer. Now I hope Hennigan actually goes after some Good free agents, because this plan is not working.

My question to those of you who want Porzingis, are you the same people that want AG at the 4? So you want to take on another as big if not bigger of a project at the same position? Okay.

DX has updated it's draft order and considered team needs and has us taking Hezonja. Weird since the last mock they had us at 5 taking WCS. This is kinda conspiracy-ish (which is ironic considering my stance on lottery conspiracy theories) but I wonder if Givony knows something? I have a theory (backed up by a small amount of evidence) that he's at least well acquainted with Rob.

No so sure. Last year, yes. This year, you could swing for the fences with Mario and hit a home run. Also, Winslow is a true 2 way player that runs the transition better than anyone in this draft. He fits in perfectly with what our team is about or supposed to be about.

Last year we heard how great the draft was but I'm not all that optimistic about Aaron Gordon as a top prospect going forward. I'm not trying to be a negative nancy, but I have a hard time feeling good about this. We can probably find a good player at 5, but it's still unlikely to get us where we wanted to go when we traded Dwight for tanking/rebuilding pieces. I'll look forward to seeing who we add and if we can actually do something this year, but not excited about tonight's events at all.

I'd agree with this. At the same time though, just because players are in the #4-#8 range, doesn't mean they can't turn out quite good. Just look at this past year's players with Curry (#7 pick), Westbrook (#4 pick), Damian Lillard (#4 pick), Mike Conley Jr. (#4 pick), etc. You're more likely with a top 3 pick, but that doesn't mean that you can't find a gem.

Please no. Dear god, no. Anyone but him at 5.

Winslow

Mario

WCS

Anyone else, smile_panicworker.gif

LOL! I agree with you, I keep getting visions of Shawn Bradley!!!!!! Say it ain't so!!! smile_shardhappy.png

• Upvote 1