Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Monkey See Monkey Do?

Who knows, things could go sour for JV with another losing year and then Van Gundy could get off to a rough start and become available. I wouldn't be shocked.

Me too, I just don't want to do the whole 4 3pt shooter/no cutting attacking thing again.

Oh you mean the camping and not cutting thing while Dwight did that thing with the ball to shoot and miss free-throws while wasting our possessions with bricks. Gotcha.

In all honesty, he'd have no choice but to apply a new systems not built around a Beyonce.

I will say this - 2016 looks to be our year in free agency.

But lets see how this season goes first. If it's a tank session, then 2016 is it.

But I want to see this team and what they can do. I have a much better feeling about them then last years squad.

Durant is a real possibility, in my opinion.

I actually agree. It's not likely. But if we're competitive the next two years I think we have as good a chance as any team that isn't the Thunder.

Just saying, he has an opt out clause in 2016. Could he pull a Lebron and go back to Orlando? We would have a nice young nucleus and would probably be a piece from contention. I imagine we will have max space that summer as well, so I wouldn't be shocked if the planets aligned.

No thanks.

As *****ed up as an hour long ESPN decision special was, what Dwight did to force his way out was unprecedented.

It would make me sick to see him wear a Magic jersey again. ***** Dwight.

• Upvote 4

I actually agree. It's not likely. But if we're competitive the next two years I think we have as good a chance as any team that isn't the Thunder.

Yep. Durant is a super nice guy but he might get tired of Westbrook shooting bricks and Brooks' coaching.

We would have a very good supporting cast for him with great defenders and willing passers.

I don't know about Dwight coming back to Orlando. But I think the Big 3 splitting up may finally end all this BS with stars trying to force their ways out and form super teams. Players can now see that you need a quality team top to bottom to win, not just some stars and scrubs. Miami only winning 2 titles in 4 years with the hype they had is a disappointment IMO.