Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2014 Playoffs Thread

mills uppinh his off season mils to come

Would not surprise me if he takes less to stay with the Spurs.

Whoever thought they would hear the words: NBA Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard?

It was expect. After first two game fails, Leonard did work on the Heat and challenged Lebron more.

Anyways, glad the overrated team got burnt this finals. The Heat team reminded me of the 2010 or 2007 Cavs. Lebron did work, rest of the team were drinking pina coladas. All in all, Spurs were a better team and a classy organization. Magic can learn something from the Spurs, if it's ever going to happen.

After last year's series and thinking SA should have had it, I had no doubt this year it would be over precisely and quickly. Whether you are a fan or not you have to agree that the Spurs are a great team.

Whoever thought they would hear the words: NBA Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard?

He's the type of player I see Harkless turning out to be like. Very similar build, height, and athleticism

It will be fun to see if LeBron jumps ship. Wade is worn out and LeBron didn't get any help at all

To be fair lewis, Bosh and Allen probably played better this year than last but I understand what you mean, Wade and Chalmers are very important players for them and they didn't show up.

It will be fun to see if LeBron jumps ship. Wade is worn out and LeBron didn't get any help at all

It will be interesting to see if he stays 'loyal', or whether he decides to opt out and find a new challenge elsewhere. Personally if he stays he should have another crack at a title next year, as let's face it, the main challengers to the Heat are the Pacers, and perhaps the Bulls if Rose stays healthy with the likes of Noah and co to support him. But other than that, the trio of Wade-Bosh-LeBron with some good supporting players should be fighting for another finals berth.

I think LeBron will stay in Miami.

He's the type of player I see Harkless turning out to be like. Very similar build, height, and athleticism

Except Leonard can actually play basketball. Harkless is just an athlete. Sorry, but I've lost faith in Harkless developing into anything but a decent role player.