Sign in to follow this  
Janders

Glen Big Baby Davis Appreciation Thread

Big baby's biggest problem is that he never realized that he is just a mediocre player. Had he focused on setting screens, getting rebounds, blocking shots, passing out of the post, and shooting high percentage shots (close to the basket) he would have actually been a decent player. Instead this guy thinks he's a superstar 2 guard who is allowed to shoot 3's at the buzzer as well as every shot within 10 seconds of the shot clock.

Bye Glen

Not much to appreciate. His most memorable moment in Orlando was when he ran over that little kid after hitting a game winning shot AGAINST us in the playoffs.

I mean he played hard and all, but was mostly sticking around as a leftover Otis mistake. Once we couldn't get anything in a trade, we just got him off the team because he clearly doesn't fit or belong here.

Now, as much as I love the little guy it is time to move on from Jameer this offseason.

Leave Jameer alone

Glen Davis was a good player. Glen Davis........was....also....a good player. Furthermore, Glen Davis's teammates thought of him as a good player. Around the forums and even around the league, Glen Davis was considered one of the elite good players in the game. In my whole opinion, Glen Davis was a good player.

Davis did hustle, but I think it would have been hard for him to imagine himself not as a core player anymore. He would have just been a role player as the young core continues to grow. Idk who said it, but if he could have grabbed ahold of the idea that he was a role player who did the dirty work, I would have liked to see him on this team moving forward...Veteran, Championship, and from what I've heard a good teammate. You could have worse guys on your bench for sure.