Sign in to follow this  
s1n1st3r12

BULLS @ MAGIC 15/01/14

Vaughn needs to be fired PERIOD! To give Davis the ok to shoot from 3 is inexcusable. What a Joke this coach is. If I was a season ticket holder, I would think seriously about a lawsuit. If Hennigan approves of Vaughn's moves then he should be fired also. There is no guaranteed superstar in this draft and all of you who think this is a good thing that we lose games in this manner should become bowling fans. NOT BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To add...I'm almost pissed off that we lost. I'm tired of losing. This losing streak needs to end. THEN...we can go on another losing streak.

• Upvote 1

Movin on up that draft board....yeaaahhh. Somewhere Otis is just laughing at how bad he screwed this team up.

I don't think we screwed up the team, we just have young guys that have a lot of potential. It is tough rebuilding but we are heading in the right direction. Look how long it took Indiana to get back to being a great club.

Vaughn needs to be fired PERIOD! To give Davis the ok to shoot from 3 is inexcusable. What a Joke this coach is. If I was a season ticket holder, I would think seriously about a lawsuit. If Hennigan approves of Vaughn's moves then he should be fired also. There is no guaranteed superstar in this draft and all of you who think this is a good thing that we lose games in this manner should become bowling fans. NOT BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!

909657.jpg

SNell is canceling out the oladipo show.

Being from Vegas I've seen a lot of this kid. He used to kill the Rebels. Ugly ass jumper but a very solid all around player. With time to grow he can turn into a 10+ year player.

I don't think we screwed up the team, we just have young guys that have a lot of potential. It is tough rebuilding but we are heading in the right direction. Look how long it took Indiana to get back to being a great club.

Just because we are headed in the right direction now, under a new GM, doesn't mean Otis didn't screw up.

Did anybody else notice that when Fat Boy made the shot to send us into the 3rd overtime he yelled to the crowd F*** You, F*** all of you. God forbid we would rather see Nelson, Oladipo, Harkless, Nicholson, KO Quinn, Vaughn, Hennigan, towel boy, Gatorade girl or anyone else take a 3 pointer with the game on the line.

BE A PRO FAT BOY!!!

Now I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure I know how that court case would go.

I'm curious if you would have posted that it is "inexcusable to give Davis the ok" if he hadn't of missed the last one, whether you like it or not we wouldn't have been in 3OT if Baby hadn't made that 3. I'm not saying Davis should take the last shot (he shouldn't) but I'm pretty sure Jacque wasn't over there saying "ok when we get this stop be sure to find Baby on the wing in transition".