Sign in to follow this  
Janders

2013 - 2014 Never-Ending Game Thread

Vucevic showing just how amazing he can be when he's aggressive. He's starting to dunk more (some hard dunks too) and blocking a lot of shots.

And I'm never happy when a player gets hurt, but Jameer stepping out for some games won't be too bad for us :)

Vucevic showing just how amazing he can be when he's aggressive. He's starting to dunk more (some hard dunks too) and blocking a lot of shots.

And I'm never happy when a player gets hurt, but Jameer stepping out for some games won't be too bad for us :)/>

Funny at one stage in 09 when we saw Jameer going down we thought we were done. Different team now I know but just strange to think he is expendable now for us.

Good win although probably need to lose a couple from now on. Bit sad to see O'Quinn not getting a run unless he is injured. Is Harris hurt as well, I think I heard somewhere he tweaked something.

Funny at one stage in 09 when we saw Jameer going down we thought we were done. Different team now I know but just strange to think he is expendable now for us.

We also wanted to win in 09. And he was an All Star.

Good win although probably need to lose a couple from now on. Bit sad to see O'Quinn not getting a run unless he is injured. Is Harris hurt as well, I think I heard somewhere he tweaked something.

yup, both are injured. Oladipo has been looking much improved the past few games, hope that continues.

yup, both are injured. Oladipo has been looking much improved the past few games, hope that continues.

8 turnovers last night. That's dreadful.

8 turnovers last night. That's dreadful.

To be fair, I thought he was pretty clearly hacked on a couple of them and potentially was credited with one that wasn't his fault. 5-6 TOs is still bad, but he had 6 total in the 3 games prior to last night's. He's going to have his ups and downs, still learning a new position and 15 games into his NBA career.

I men at least everyone know we'll lose this. this isn't like the years we swept both the Lakers and Spurs i the same year. That was our best year at an opportunity for a championship. The only thing that was standing in our way was a stubborn Celtics team.