Sign in to follow this  
Janders

2013 - 2014 Never-Ending Game Thread

So I actually sat down and counted the number of no calls there were tallying them up in a notebook, with the aid of instant replay, and saw the Magic were getting shafted out there.

The Celtics are allowed endless moving screens, receives calls off defenders jumping straight up, and almost never called for fouls when the Magic were constantly and I mean constantly slashing to the rim for fouls. Arron Affllalo played well. I just didn't see him get any of his due.

With the lack of the calls, its definite that the Magic gave up on the game. "I" do want the Magic to have a high lottery pick because of the realism of the situation however I will not tolerate disrespect to these specific players not getting the benefits of their hard work.

Joke's on the Celtics when we end up with one of Parker/Wiggins/Randle/Exum and they have to settle for Alex Poythress or someone after Brad Stevens leads them to a 38 win season and they become Atlanta Hawks North.

Caveat: Oladipo looked a lot better than in the last two games, he was fouled on multiple drives with no calls too.

Because he has been sucking it up for the most part.

I realized that. I just expected him to get considerable minutes regardless (which he did in the second half).

There was some bad no-calls last night, but mostly it was one of those games where the C's couldn't miss. There was multiple times where the Magic played great defense and the C's hit shot after shot. Also, the Magic played horrific on offense, giving up the ball way too much and allowing easy points. There was a point where the Magic had 5 turnovers and the C's had scored on all 5 of them.

We really need Harris back, he's probably the best offensive player outside of Arron Afflalo. Harkless cannot create on his own and Jameer is a shell of his earlier self. Oladipo can create, but has ball handling issues and cannot finish as much as he should. Vuc also needs more touches, he was really good last night.

It's at the point where Jameer's offense doesn't make up for his matador defense. The way things are going we'd be lucky to get anything for him in a trade if we tried.

I realized that. I just expected him to get considerable minutes regardless (which he did in the second half).

Sheeeeeeet - that's WHY he should get more minutes. 1.) He'll learn the game faster, 2.) We'll suck more and get a higher draft pick. Win-win.

Sheeeeeeet - that's WHY he should get more minutes. 1.) He'll learn the game faster, 2.) We'll suck more and get a higher draft pick. Win-win.

I mean that was my thinking, but undoubtedly people will enjoy seeing us being just good enough to get rocked by good teams and draft somewhere in the mid-teens.

I didn't realize we were NINTH in the East! Time to start faking more injuries, starting with Afflalo. (too soon to trade him anyway, most trades don't get going until at least December 15th)