Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Ignore is for pansies. It shows you can't control your emotions enough to be able to handle people disagreeing with you.

Actually it doesn't, it means you have better things to do than waste your time reading the opines of morons (not you of course, just in general).

How is Patterson defensively? I really don't know much about him other than what I've read in this thread.

Undersized and not very quick laterally, but he tries hard. He's also just putrid on the defensive glass and doesn't protect the rim. He does have reasonably active hands in the passing lanes, and he knows where he's supposed to be most of the time.

Maybe average to just slightly below average.

You're here to talk basketball, or to use one of your 32 posts to call me a baby? Which is it?

The guy went on for page after page telling me how wrong I was, only to reveal his thoughts were exactly the same on the matter. Last week he was all about bringing him in, this week he's pretending he can't stand the thought of it. It's called being a hypocrite, and hypocrites deserve to be called out.

OrlandoNKentucky was my other account before my password got screwed up. Come again when you know what you're talking about.

I don't care about who said what when. I don't care someone is being stubborn. You can discuss Parsons contract and debate his impact on this team without being a ***** (that goes to the whole board not just you). Lets just keep it civilized, passionate, and on point instead of constantly throwing jabs just because we can.

Now...all this Parsons/Patterson talk has me wanting to pose a question

We seem to be collecting very athletic players who love defense and can play/guard multiple positions.

How well do you guys think that will translate to wins next year?

Now...all this Parsons/Patterson talk has me wanting to pose a question

We seem to be collecting very athletic players who love defense and can play/guard multiple positions.

How well do you guys think that will translate to wins next year?

Depending on oladipo it could be pretty nice. Check out the raptors. We are building an offense like theirs. It is very tough to defend and very athletic. I actually think we have more overall talent than them outside of derozan.

Eskobar how about you just let it all go. Just go outside and breathe oxygen for a few days.

Anyway, thats what im going to do.

Interesting.

I wasn't aware that by not ignoring someone, you're forced to read every word they type. Thank you for teaching me.

It's easier just to ignore...life's too short. Bye-bye.

well Patterson is off the market. Wow. Talk about bargain contract. 3 years 18mm.

That is a pretty decent contract for him..great pick up. He is earning the same as BBD. Lol.

Happy 4th to all!