Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Does anyone find it uncanny that hearing the names Chalmers or Boozer causes liver inflammation?

Who cares about his game? I don't want to trade for him for his game I want to trade for him for the assets we'd get back.

So you want to trade some our assests for a non defensive PF who's going to make 16 million this year and will either sit on the bench or take away minutes?

Oh and no way in hell Chicago trades all those draft picks. Your trying too hard. Go in another direction but simplier.

This may well turn out to be another JJ Redick for Tobias Harris deal, where it is significantly better than it first appears - but you can't tell me that you weren't disappointed we didn't get a lottery pick out of AA.

Yes, but it was not for lack of trying.

So you want to trade some our assests for a non defensive PF who's going to make 16 million this year and will either sit on the bench or take away minutes?

Oh and no way in hell Chicago trades all those draft picks. Your trying too hard. Go in another direction but simplier.

No. We cut him

Can we just stop with the Boozer talk?

Never liked his game.

Boozer will never wear a Magic jersey. They will work a buy-out and release him.

This is all about what we can charge to rent cap space for a year.

• Upvote 1

Soul Bro, what do you think Henny should do in regards to free agency ???...If you don't mind sharing your thoughts.

Was thinking about you yesterday driving down 27 back home when I saw a billboard that said schade and --------., lol.

Trading for cap space when we already it and will have more later? It's a lateral move imo.

And who would you give up from our roster to get more space?

Soul Bro, what do you think Henny should do in regards to free agency ???...If you don't mind sharing your thoughts.

Was thinking about you yesterday driving down 27 back home when I saw a billboard that said schade and --------., lol.

Hahaha!!! To the Magic, I don't think we should sign anyone of significance. We need to see this young team have the playing time and space to grow.

EDIT: Given that he can facilitate offense and shoot, signing Parsons would make some sense. Hmmm...

Just seeing that Stepheson is turning down a 5 year / 44 million dollar deal from Indiana. That's crazy. He should take that money right now, as IN is perfect for him and that's good money. Put him in NY or LA and he might change his name to Metta World Peace 2.0.

You know? Watching some games with Parson's lately, I'd be fine with signing him. I just don't want to break the bank for him because I think that's what it would take to get him.

Trading for cap space when we already it and will have more later? It's a lateral move imo.

And who would you give up from our roster to get more space?

You misunderstood the point. We would be acquiring players from teams that need cap space so they can pursue free agents.

Just seeing that Stepheson is turning down a 5 year / 44 million dollar deal from Indiana. That's crazy. He should take that money right now, as IN is perfect for him and that's good money. Put him in NY or LA and he might change his name to Metta World Peace 2.0.

After seeing what Meeks and Avery Bradley got, I don't blame him. I suspect he will be a highly paid consolation prize for someone after LeBron and Melo sign.