Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Yeah that's odd if true.

Someone (forum phrase)...."saw what I did there"

As for everyone else.......smile_svgsad.png

What happened?

Look up Dwight Howard news..you'll find it eventually.

Seems to happen every year. This even news now?

There's a difference with this one. A jail bait dfiference

The text from 'Dwight' went something like, "u ain't even get in touch til now, u ain't even gotten in touch durin the playoffs til now and u had erybody's number". So yeah, it's probably Dwight.

Bleacher Report suggesting Henny should go after Eric Bledsoe……

http://www.thehoopstuff.com/orlando-magic-perfect-draft-scenario/

I like Bledsoe, but the only issue will be what type of contract he will command. According to reports he is seeking a max contract, is he a max contract PG? Probably, but will Henny be willing to shell out a max contract at this stage? I'm not sure. That said, he would be an excellent addition to the team, it would be a question of what we would have to give up for him, but let's say we throw Afflalo and Nicholson their way and a future second round draft pick - might be enough, might not. That would leave us with a line up like:

Bledsoe / Nelson (?)

Oladipo / Stauskas (#12)

Harkless / Harris

Vonleh (#4) / Harris / O'Quinn

Vuceivic / O'Quinn

I think that line up has the potential to help this team take the next step.

I like Bledsoe, but the only issue will be what type of contract he will command. According to reports he is seeking a max contract, is he a max contract PG? Probably, but will Henny be willing to shell out a max contract at this stage? I'm not sure. That said, he would be an excellent addition to the team, it would be a question of what we would have to give up for him, but let's say we throw Afflalo and Nicholson their way and a future second round draft pick - might be enough, might not. That would leave us with a line up like:

Bledsoe / Nelson (?)

Oladipo / Stauskas (#12)

Harkless / Harris

Vuceivic / O'Quinn

I can't see Bledsoe getting a max contract offer coming off a knee injury. I see him more in the $10-$12M per range and would be happy to have him at that price. If that's the plan, then I agree that taking Vonleh at #4 would be the move and then focus on a sharp shooter at #12. Btw what happened to Afflalo on your line-up projections?

I can't see Bledsoe getting a max contract offer coming off a knee injury. I see him more in the $10-$12M per range and would be happy to have him at that price. If that's the plan, then I agree that taking Vonleh at #4 would be the move and then focus on a sharp shooter at #12. Btw what happened to Afflalo on your line-up projections?

I assume he went with the trade for Bledsoe.

Bledsoe / Nelson (?)

Oladipo / Stauskas (#12)

Harkless / Harris

Vuceivic / O'Quinn

Bledsoe is not a max contract player.