Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Why not Curry over Siva?

curry can not dribble to nba pg standards. He is more of a steve kerr type player. He is also not the defender silva is now.

I am not going to waste a thread on him hoping that he would be there temporarily. I am thinking he will be dropped before the regular season.

Siva signed link

"my apologies for not catchin the mistakes."

Edited by nCoolness

In before Junkie posts a chat question trying to get Pelton to say we overpaid for Siva and Rob has no idea what he's doing this summer, lol.

Pelton's already a hater....He doesn't need me to prod him....His disdain for Rob's moves comes out naturally, lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Peyton Siva is actually a guy that was on my radar for a while. He's somewhat similar to Jameer and sometimes you need those flashy guys off the bench. Payton and Ridnour might be a little more reserved on the court so it's nice to have a backup plan

Peyton Siva is actually a guy that was on my radar for a while. He's somewhat similar to Jameer and sometimes you need those flashy guys off the bench. Payton and Ridnour might be a little more reserved on the court so it's nice to have a backup plan

i like peyton siva, but i dont think he makes the final roster.

I say more than likely because there is also a good chance that Ridnour could be the starter. I know, I have been saying that Payton will be the starting point guard next season, and I still believe that he will. But there is a small possibility that Ridnour could start.

That may not be a bad thing either. With the Magic boasting one of the youngest rosters in the league, head coachicon1.png Jacque Vaughn may opt to start Ridnour to give the starting unit a veteran that can guide and mentor the young stars.

Ridnour is a classic floor leader who looks to set up his teammates instead of looking for his own shot. In addition to his ball handling skills, he is also one of the league’s best outside shooters, and that shooting touch will be needed on a teamicon1.png that will be looking to spread the floor.

Ridnour will be the perfect teacher to Payton, who could help the rookie improve on his outside shooting, but will be even more valuable to him by teaching him how to be a floor leader in the NBA.

All in all, this was a great signing for the Magic.

http://www.rantsport...-great-pick-up/

• Upvote 1