Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

...Klay's. I asked if it was, it was a question.

I realize that but, even to ask that question there must be some kind of inference. are you saying that I am making observations of klay based off of what other people label him as?

I ask which persons "rest of offensive game" that you are referring to because I was hoping that you were mistakenly referring to jj and not trying to tell me that there was a rest of klays game.

Marvin Williams has Signed with Charlotte.

Our division looks to be getting a bit tougher.

Been a little behind of recent, the agreement between Hornets and Williams came a while ago.

Over the next few months, and possibly years, you will hear and read lots of speculation about what will happen with Kevin Durant’s NBA future, some of it grounded in fact, some of it based on gut feelings, and some of it just reflecting random stream-of-consciousness blather.

Which is fine! Embrace it! The more you’re thinking about whether Kevin Durant could theoretically play for the Wizards one day, the less you’re thinking about the fact that you virtually never clean your stove-top, even that brown greasy blob part that is probably spreading a bit and now seems to be slightly three-dimensional.

So why not read about what Gary Williams thinks about the Durant question?

“One interesting thing on this LeBron going back to Cleveland, Durant’s watching that very close,” Williams said on ESPN 980 last week. “He’s seeing the adulation pouring out for LeBron James for coming home. And Durant loves this area. He does. He’s back every summer. He plays at Montrose [Christian] against their high school kids sometimes; he’s out there taking charges. He just loves to play basketball. He’s been over at Maryland, he plays with the players over there. He just wants to play. And these are where his ties are. I know one thing, when his career’s over, I’d be shocked if he didn’t live in this area.”

http://www.washingto...ashington-area/

The Charlotte Hornets moved up a couple seeds this year. We'll see how their acquisition pans out

--- To add

Miami is a team of walking corpses with glass chains and LeBron James was the paul bearer. But whats an urn without a bearer? Furniture?

The division will finally have a new face. Atlanta will remain at center at least. They've acquired some rookies and Thabo. Very quiet off season for them.

I see a dogfight between bet the Wizards and Charlotte. These two young teams with much to prove.

I told you guys not to look that up by the way.....in huge font. It was a warning.

There's a psychological term for this somewhere. You tell someone not to do something and they do it anyway even though it doesn't benefit them at all.

I told you guys not to look that up by the way.....in huge font. It was a warning.

There's a psychological term for this somewhere. You tell someone not to do something and they do it anyway even though it doesn't benefit them at all.

I hope he necrotizes other teams perineums this year.

Reverse psychology?

Reverse psychology?

I didn't think it would be that simple of a term. I thought it a one specific word but it is reverse psychology. Just looked it up.

I realize that but, even to ask that question there must be some kind of inference. are you saying that I am making observations of klay based off of what other people label him as?

I ask which persons "rest of offensive game" that you are referring to because I was hoping that you were mistakenly referring to jj and not trying to tell me that there was a rest of klays game.

I give up. This isn't going anywhere.

I don't know what else to tell you. I made a statement saying that they are pretty much a wash in a trade. Klay is the best wing defender on the GSW. Iggy, as much as I love him, can't contain players of CP3's status consistently. They Clippers would still trade for Klay because he's a better defender. Where JJ is better is his offensive diversity. Klay is predominantly one dimensional on the offensive end. I've said all this already. This isn't based off of what other people label him as. I don't see what the problem is or why the stated opinion is foggy.