Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Blue, I've got a question for you or anybody else that wants to answer....Why do people on this site get bent out of shape when people either question what Hennigan is doing or don't agree with the majority ???

You do realize that even the famous Zach Lowe put the Magic and Hennigan in his number two slot for the "WTF are they doing" article.

I could care less if somebody agrees with me or not and in fact enjoy reading various takes on things....Sometimes people make me aware of things i'm not.

Quite frankly, when everybody agrees it's extremely boring.

Now, I know you and others will have some rude response so go right ahead....At least I got to express myself.

So you do care?

http://dictionary.reference.com/help/faq/language/g09.html

Anyone else can't help but smiling a bit about the Rocket's free agency moves so far?

Yeah, its been a rough off-season for them. I like Ariza, but they could have just kept Parsons at $900K and had the better player. As great as Morey has been the last couple years, he got his lunch eaten this off-season.

BBD resigned with the Clips.

Davis, a seven-year veteran, will receive $1,227,985 in the deal, but only $915,243 will count against the cap. That leaves just $1,149,228 of breathing room against the hard cap created when the Clippers used their mid-level and biannual exceptions on Spencer Hawes andJordan Farmar, respectively. The only way the Clippers can fit multiple additional signees on the roster is if they’re both making the minimum salary. The crunch helps explain why they didn’t give Davis 20% more than the minimum as his Non-Bird rights would have allowed.

No, I understand the moves. Frye is an interesting shooting big, and Ridnour, Green and BG can shoot and be used as trading chips.

I would have loved Ridnour, Green, B. Gordon and Frye… 10 years ago!

smile_creaturedance.gifsmile_creaturedance.gifsmile_creaturedance.gif

No kidding. You can add Monte to that list as well.

Pacers have signed Rodney Stucky to a 1 yr deal. I really do like this move for the Pacers. They need a more physical guard that can get into the paint and take some body blows. George Hill is a decent PG but doesnt posses that physical presence.

Dallas has signed Mo Williams.... and here i thought that Mo would run to Cleveland to join back with Lebron. Maybe he still has a bad taste aftre the last time Lebron left him.

Portland trying to work a deal to get Greg Monroe..... WOW - If this happens watch out west. Greg and Aldridge is just not fair to team up.

Wizards have signed Andre Miller

Kings are in trade talks with Detroit for Josh Smith.

Lot of movement today as the NBA landscape keeps evolving for next year.