Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Would you guys trade for Lin if it meant getting Terrance Jones as the sweetner? Houston is going for a big fish and need to clear as much as they can off their books. Jones could be our new PF.

Exum/???

Oladipo/Stauskas

Harris/Harkless

Jones/KO

Vucevic/Dedmon

I don't know what we'd do with Afflalo, but that's another asset. I LOVE that team. Seriously, out of all the projected teams I thought of, this is by far my favorite. Jones is perfect for us.

shame we couldnt of drafted him 2 years ago.

jones was picked 1 place before us with nicholson

We give them Jameer and Nicholson to help their bench.

The more I think about it, I think it'd cost us Hark. I'd still do it in a heartbeat.

shame we couldnt of drafted him 2 years ago.

jones was picked 1 place before us with nicholson

God don't remind me. If we had jones right now instead of Nicholson and we hit on our 2 draft picks this year we would be looking so damn good. At least Quinn being a steal in the second eases the pain of nicholsons terribleness.

What do you guys think about our own FA's this time next year? I assume we'll pick up the option on Mo, and maybe Nicholson if he isn't traded. But Nik, Harris, and KOQ will be looking for new deals. I can't see signing all three of those guys. Who stays, who goes?

What do you guys think about our own FA's this time next year? I assume we'll pick up the option on Mo, and maybe Nicholson if he isn't traded. But Nik, Harris, and KOQ will be looking for new deals. I can't see signing all three of those guys. Who stays, who goes?

I don't think that is something we can call right now, ask again in January if they are all still here.

Hey guys. Just dropped by to say.Dwight Howard.

Why? Figure it out.