Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

Let Oladipo run the point for the entire year. I don't think the plan is to keep him there, at all. He's just developing skills so he can become an even better SG.

Durant also played a lot of SG to develop skills during his first years in the NBA and now he doesn't play SG at all

Here's the thing about running Oli at PG if he's really poor at it and doesn't improve... all of the rest of the players (e.g. Mo, Vooch, etc) will suffer and be stunted in their development. I suppose running him at PG in stints is what we'll do.

Reminder: he's played 11 NBA games. Also, I don't think a few bad TOs per game for a while will drastically stunt anyone's growth. These guys are professional basketball players, they're responsible for their own personal development and aren't completely reliant on Victor. He will either adequately improve and all will be fine or he won't and will end up an SG. Either way, no one will "suffer" substantially.

VC and Dwight have beef lol.

Carter, an Orlando resident who has played countless summer pickup games with Howard and spent a season and change as his teammate with the Magic, said after the game that they’re buddies. But Carter certainly didn’t back off his comment. “All the time,” Carter said of Howard’s whining to officials. “He always talks about how I’m a crybaby. I was like, ‘Yo, you’re the biggest crybaby I know.’ And then later, he’s like, ‘Yo, why’d you say that to me?’ But I know Dwight. It’s all good, but he is [a crybaby]. I mean, he takes a lot of punishment, but I’m like, ‘Yo, c’mon Dwight, c’mon. You elbowed, you’re sitting in the paint the entire time. What are you whining about?’ He told me to stop crying. I was like, ‘What? Are you serious?’” ESPN.com
  • Upvote 1

After seeing the stats on BBR, Arron Afflalo is probably our most improved player.

Afflalo's also been arguably the best 2 guard in the league so far, leads the league in PER at the position as well.

22/4/4 on 64 TS% is astonishing

Almost makes some of the trades proposed in the other thread seem realistic ;)

I think Jameer could end up in San Fran. The warriors looked horrible tonight without Curry, and don't have much behind him (Toney Douglas and rookie Nemanja Nedovic).

You know I was really hoping to see more from Harkless on offense. I see that Drew has improved on his game and has stretched it to the 3pt.

Victor has his moments on brilliance and being a rookie. I do see some Westbrook in him but Victor has a better touch.

Our inside game is concerning on defense, we get bullied and back doored way too much.. Even for a rebuilding team.