Dwight 8-11

Darko 3-9

Hedo 8-15

Ariza 6-7

Jameer 6-14

Why didn't Ariza get the ball more???

And JJ goes 1-2 in 12 minutes????????

Give the young guys a break!!!!!

Diener did all right yet he's benched when the team starts getting into a rythm??

B.Hill will never learn.

JJ's lone miss wasn't his fault. He was passed the ball with almost no time on the clock. He did the best he could to beat the shot clock.

My question is, why didn't Darko come in for PG. Darko was 2 for 2 in the second half and had a couple of blocks. Sure his first half was bad, but Darko had stepped it up.

ROFL..

The only tihng that would've made this game entertaining was if Garrity had taken all his frustrations on Wallace and beat him up instead of looking at the ref to come over and break it up.

I just finished watching the game on TV, then started to listen to the postgame show, on the radio, and SCOTT ANEZ said and I quote" THIS TEAM JUST QUITED ON BRIAN HILL" really??? LOL

Any chance we had at making the playoffs are now gone. Our team has given up because they have no confidence in their coach to lead them.

nelson has pissed me off tonight but he is good and can shoot the ball.he just needs to be coached a whole lot better.that is what this team needs .they need a coach who has there respect and knows what he is doing.i might have to join the fire brin hill club.

quote:
Originally posted by mymaster:

nelson has pissed me off tonight but he is good and can shoot the ball.he just needs to be coached a whole lot better.that is what this team needs .they need a coach who has there respect and knows what he is doing.i might have to join the fire brin hill club.

Anybody who has two arms and hands can shoot the ball!

Well I just got back from the Charlotte / Orlando game and let me tell you.... I had some words for Otis Smith. As he was standing in the tunnel after the BobCats killed us on the 3pt line. I said " Hey Otis? (He Turned.. and looked at me) Nice freakin job on defense, good job on making another sorry team look like all stars" .... He then gave me a dirty look and turned away.