Sign in to follow this  
LetsGoMagic

Trade Discussion Thread

If anyone has seen Jeff Foster as of late and I'll take it that his hairstyle is quite new, I liked this guy but I'm having doubts lol.

How bout this trade: Hedo, Darko, and future draft pick to the Clippers for Maggette and Kaman.

Grant Hill to the Lakers for Brain Cook and draft pick.

Diener to the Suns for Marcus Banks and Jalen Rose while getting there first round draft pick (taking the contracts off of the suns hand's)

pg nelson arroyo banks

sg redick bogans

sf maggette ariza rose

pf howard cook

c kaman battie

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

How bout this trade: Hedo, Darko, and future draft pick to the Clippers for Maggette and Kaman.

Grant Hill to the Lakers for Brain Cook and draft pick.

Diener to the Suns for Marcus Banks and Jalen Rose while getting there first round draft pick (taking the contracts off of the suns hand's)

pg nelson arroyo banks

sg redick bogans

sf maggette ariza rose

pf howard cook

c kaman battie

LOL! Whew! For a minute there I thought you were serious.....

I think all the teams involved would like this deal,Orlando sends-Turkoglu,Milicic. Orlando gets-Gasol. Memphis sends Gasol,Warrick,Memphis gets-Maggete,Darko. Clippers send-Magette,Clippers get Turkoglu,Warrick.

I had a dream last night that Maggette was traded for Diener & Hedo. I don't want that to happen, although i like maggette's play but im looking foward to Ariza starting and maggette wamts out to start.So i dont like it.

How about J-rich? Is he any clutch?

Maggette is more of a 2 than a 3,and Ariza is more of a 3 than a 2,so it wouldn't hurt ariza. I like your dream,i think it will work. how do u like this deal Magic send g.Hill,Turk,diener,receive Ray allen,and Danny fortson(expiering contract) clippers send Maggete and receive Turk,diener. Sonics send Allen receive Hill,Maggette.

I would much rather have Ray Allen and I do believe he can be had for the right price. The only problem is we may need to involve a 3rd team (such as Pheonix who owns 3 first round picks).

A trade I could envision happening is something like:

Orlando Trades- Hill, Diener, 2nd round pick, future 1st round pick

Orlando Recieves- Ray Allen

Seattle Trades- Ray Allen

Seatlle Recieves- Hill, 1st round pick (phx), one 2007 2nd round pick (ORL), future first round pick (2009 ORL), rights to Vazquez

Pheonix Trades- 1st round pick

Pheonix Recieves- Diener

quote:
Originally posted by otis_smith:

I would much rather have Ray Allen and I do believe he can be had for the right price. The only problem is we may need to involve a 3rd team (such as Pheonix who owns 3 first round picks).

A trade I could envision happening is something like:

Orlando Trades- Hill, Diener, 2nd round pick, future 1st round pick

Orlando Recieves- Ray Allen

Seattle Trades- Ray Allen

Seatlle Recieves- Hill, 1st round pick (phx), one 2007 2nd round pick (ORL), future first round pick (2009 ORL), rights to Vazquez

Pheonix Trades- 1st round pick

Pheonix Recieves- Diener

where do i sign?