Sign in to follow this  
The Magic Word

What are your expectations over the next few weeks?

After playing Washington and Toronto back-to-back this weekend, the Magic have a pretty tough schedule for the next few weeks. They play the Heat, Bulls, Knicks, Trailblazers (meh), Nuggets and Clippers during that period of time. Currently they are 12-16, good for 10th in the EC. I'm curious to see what you guys think there record will look like coming after the next 8 games.

After playing Washington and Toronto back-to-back this weekend, the Magic have a pretty tough schedule for the next few weeks. They play the Heat, Bulls, Knicks, Trailblazers (meh), Nuggets and Clippers during that period of time. Currently they are 12-16, good for 10th in the EC. I'm curious to see what you guys think there record will look like coming after the next 8 games.

15-21 Beat Washington, Bulls, Nuggets. Lose to Raptors, Heat, Knicks, Blazers, Clippers. Hedo comes back against Toronto and blows the game down the stretch.

Well the expectation level is pretty low considering the next games and who have to play in them.

My "Hope" level is pretty high and hope that we can atleast grab 2 to 3 wins over the next span of games.

But its really hard to say since we dont know if the team we are playing will have an injured player or not, or if an injured player comes back. I will say that the East is still pretty open from 4 to 8....

Well, if we are going to come out of this stretch with a respectable record, losing to the Wizards is not a very good start......